Thursday 26 May 2011

How To Bot On Runescape

Botting on runescape is great, because it does all the hours of levelling up for you so you can play as a strong charecter without spending days and days of clicking the same thing over and over, here is a small guide on how to do it:

1. Download Java Development Kit 

2. Download the RSbot Client from http://www.powerbot.org

3 Choose the scripts that suit you from the scrips section, although here are the best of the best that i used, these will cover any bottings that you would ever want to do:http://www.multiupload.com/9RITJCLNT5

4. run RSbot.jar that you downloaded the powerbot.org

5. Extract the sources.rar into your sources folder which will be located in My Documents after running rsbot.jar

6. Go into your RSbot folder and click compile.

7 Run RSBot.jar and you will be able to bot your runescape, happy botting!

1 comment:

  1. I'd hate to say it, but I'd prefer to do the grinding myself, using a bot feels cheap to me, then again I usually only ever have 1 character.

    ReplyDelete