Monday 23 May 2011

Biffy Clyro - Only Revolutions Review

i remember the first time i heard biffy clyro, it was on kerrang and it was god and satan video, i remeber thinking what the heck? and didnt pay attention, then sometime later i was in McDonalds and i heard the same song on the speakers, that was when i started to enjoy it, i really enjoyed the song and returned home to youtube it - repeatedly. I listened to a few more Biffy Clyro songs afterwards and i loved them, so i decided i had to get his album only revolutions, got it, nice and cheap ;) and listened to it, was instantly in love with the songs, they're so great, a mixture of rock and alternative creatively designed and great with the lead singers accent! i must admit i was dissapointed when it was covered poorly on x-factor and no credit was given to biffy clyro, then you get the idiots wondering around saying i loved matts song it was so good. (ragetime.) im listening to the album right now :D "i talk to god as much as i talk to satan cause i want to hear both sides!" i deffinetly reccomend you buying it!



17 comments:

  1. Interesting enough, I will follow you since I like your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liek when that happens to me. Just hear a song once..and then again and fall in love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Biffy. Saw they live at reading festival

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice vid, thanks for sharing! And good post btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the song! subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never really got into Biffy Clyro tbh....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing bro! Nice channel.
    I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Often times I'll hear a song for the first time and hate it, but after a few more listens, I enjoy it more and more. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete