Thursday 26 May 2011

Fallout New Vegas - Review

Fallout New Vegas is the sequel to one of my most enjoyed games of all time, Fallout 3, I got F:NV about 5 months after it was released (not for any particular reason, just that I'm slow) and I started playing it, to say the least the next 2 weeks of my life were taking, it was such a captivating game, I explored everywhere and spoke to everyone and did everything, and I still have about 100 places left to explore which are full of items and side quests, what makes the game really good is the amazingly interesting quests and the attention to detail, the game just sort of feels like real life with all the damage and items left around, it really sets a interesting atmosphere. The radio stations on it also add a great atmosphere because it feels like you’re in the 50’s and that’s all there was on the radio, definitely a game worth buying, worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment